MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

MIK -Transcore connection?, page-13

1. gdb
    345 Posts.
    No Gamera, no reply. Generally Dr Atherton has taken lengths to reply to my emails which is obviously greatly appreciated from a shareholders perspective.

I do expect him to reply, sometimes though it takes a few days. Another equally frustrating aspect to all this are the statements claiming that the US pilots are expected to result in commercial orders. Well ?

The Invensys collaboration is promising but I really don't think it offers the economy of scales that Mikoh needs to become profitable. When you are selling a sticky label you need massive markets like the pouch security, inventory security or container security. As you said though, the US has gone quite.

Mikoh needs to focus on getting one application of Smart&Secure commercially viable rather than skipping from application to application like a kid in a bloody candy store. I spoke at length to Dr Atherton about the need to focus and he agreed wholeheartedly saying they were focusing all their efforts on Smart&Secure (not sure how focus can include a printing business, couldn't quite get any agreeance on that). Now focus seems to have been lost on Smart&Secure with a dime-a-dozen-applications being touted, tested, piloted, collaborated-on, dreamed up.

Just one deal Dr Atherton, that's all I'm asking, just to prove you can actually do it. One measly little deal and then you can go back to applying Smart&Secure to every application known to mankind. You know those Sanitary Seals on toilet seats in hotel rooms, what a great application for Smart&Secure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.