MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Obviously a lot of frustration out there and to some extent I...

1. 631 Posts.
    Obviously a lot of frustration out there and to some extent I sympathise with you guys and agree with what you say. But to be fair I think MIK has no choice but to go with pilots and introducing new products to large organisations generally takes time. Pilots are the way things are done in the RFID world. They've tried to focus on high volume areas.

I wouldn't write off Transcore. My understanding is that's who they're dealing with. If anyoen knows different I'd be interested to know who the other party is.

The utility meters applications could be large enough to be significant. There's no proof it's not. There's hundreds of millions of utility meters around the world and more every day, automated meter reading is growing etc.

If you read their announcments you'll see that there pursuing strategic alliances for funding and marketing purposes so maybe they have got the message about needing to having other people at the marketing and sales ends. Of course jsut becuase they want a strategic alliance doesn't mean one will pop out of the wood work on reasonabel terms. Venture capital markets are very tough in the US and here for tech companies.

Cheers
    hots

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.