MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

I think I have to admit that in my initial euphoria, I missed...

1. 729 Posts.
    I think I have to admit that in my initial euphoria, I missed the distinction between tamper-resistant and tamper-intelligent. However, I do not think that means that Transcore has rejected MIK's technology. My reasoning is:

1. MIK has not announced this to be the case (and MIK is usually pretty good on disclosure - its problem is with delivery!). On the contrary, MIK said this only a month ago:

"In the transportation arena MIKOH US has developed a Smart&Secure
    windshield label design in collaboration with a major US-based
    transportation systems company. The Smart&Secure label design is now
    being optimised for a variety of existing and new large-scale
    transportation markets where it is intended the label will be
    introduced."

2. If this is to be believed the label has been developed and is now being "optimised" for markets where it is intended that it will be introduced. I would not be surprised however if MIK's technical efforts over the past month have been focused on the electricity meter which they were getting ready launch at an industry conference about now. Anyway that is what PA told me.

3. MIK's previous announcements suggest that the focus market for the smart & secure windshield label is vehicle registration and mcommerce not border control;

4. the vehicle registration link on Transcore's website now includes a pdf brochure which states that eGo products are an "expanding family which will include several types of tags and readers to meet users needs"

I am not concerned about the current price as the decline has been on share volume worth a few thousand dollars. At the moment it's a wait and see game for both buyers and sellers. We are either going to make a motza or lose the lot. Good luck guys.

ture

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.