MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

What I find disturbing about this Transcore caper is that when...

1. 131 Posts.
    What I find disturbing about this Transcore caper is that when they released the first report on May 22, we all knew it had to be Transcore from the description they gave of the company they were dealing with yet the Directors of Mikoh refuse to confirm or deny this association. I think this report has done more damage than good and can only make one wonder what was the real purpose of it. So far Transcore have released new products and it appears increasingly obvious that Mikoh has no involvement. We all know its Transcore so why can't Mikoh clarify this? If they didn't want us to know then why release a report in the first place? I think we all know the answer to that. For the sake of an informed market if Mikoh are truly still developing products with Transcore then they should make that clear because it now looks more likely that Transcore does not want Mikoh's technology.
    At this point the only possible bright spot for Mikoh is if the Invensys meters are well received at the trade fair in the US this week. As for the US trials I doubt if we will hear any more about them. The failure of the rights issue although while supported by a few that were prepared to give Mikoh the benefit of the doubt has shown where Mikoh really stands in the investment community. In my opinion, if they do have a great product then they have clearly failed in getting this message across to investors. Someone should take responsibility for this failure. The next report from Mikoh should offer feedback from the US Gov on the results from the trials, good or bad, because then at least we know that we are being kept informed. Transcore situation should be cleared up and we should get accurate feedback on how the meters were received at the trade fair. Anything short of this will just be BS. They need to work overtime to restore credibility. If by some miracle of fate Mikoh does team up with Transcore then we might just see one of the best performing stocks ever, but at this point the evidence is not there.
    Have a nice day
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.