MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

I'm in the dark as much as you Gamera. All I can say is remember...

1. gdb
    345 Posts.
    I'm in the dark as much as you Gamera. All I can say is remember Avery Denison.

I tried my darndest to convince Peter Atherton and Doug Halley to employ someone who could run the business and cut the deals while they worked on the engineering and developement of Smart&Secure but like most humans who are 1 part humility and 99 parts ego, they obviously aren't easily convinced.

The annoying thing with Peter Atherton is he agrees much of the time with what I say but does the exact opposite. He's agreeing but not doing what he is agreeing to. You could talk to him until the cows come home and he will continue to agree with you (if you are offering common sense advice) but continue to do the opposite.

The biggest mystery to me is these guys, Atherton and Halley and the rest stand to make a fortune if they make Mikoh profitable yet they screw around with obvious inadequacy, that is, inability to close deals, for ever and a day. Wouldn't anyone with half a brain realise this and employ someone better who could take the reins. What's so difficult in that. Why do these guys continue on their merry way enduring their prospective fortunes will end up worthless.

I think the answer is the head of the company is more rapt with tinkering with mother boards, transistors, chips, processors and PC's rather than running a business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.