BCI 2.13% 24.0¢ bci minerals limited

Hlare, unlike you I listen to every interview of Mike's that I...

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hlare, unlike you I listen to every interview of Mike's that I can find. I often listen to the same interview a few times to get all the information.

So, in his defense I must say that he really knows his stuff, keeps a nice balance between the technical side & simple explanations and gives us a lot of accurate information in the very limited time allocated.

You can also hear his enthusiasm for BCI come through in his tone and I believe it is this enthusiastic drive that has got BCI to where it is today.

As far as the SP goes, it only really matters to those that want to sell (And those that might want to buy us out).

Is the low SP due to a lack of information - I don't think so. As a previous blogger said, the share is not liquid enough for the big institutions to be interested - and this is not likely to change in thew near future with 80% owned by the top 20 holders.

Sure I would feel richer and sleep better if it was $5 but I know we are making $300,000 per day which all that really matters.

To put it more in perspective, BCI is quite capable of making $140M in the next 12 months - almost in the same league as Oz Minerals (OZL) which today declared a 6 month profit of $120M - the only difference is that OZL has a Market Cap of $2,400M - compared to BCI's tiny $274M - need I say more, BCI is a "steel"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $692.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $34.83K 146.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 141378 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.