BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

mike haynes to pull a tac out of his boot, page-8

1. 64 Posts.
    Swissboy,

With all due respect, your facts regarding the TAC "hippies" are not accurate.

TAC has not filed any frivolous lawsuits. The only lawsuit we filed was procedural in nature regarding the CUP approval process and just because we lost this one lawsuit does not mean it was frivolous. Even though we lost the lawsuit, the BOCC has been much more transparent in their CUP approval process as a result.

In fact, TAC has been very successful in most of their efforts.

- TAC stopped BLR when they started exploratory drilling without the proper permits.

- TAC has been successful in getting some of the most stringent conditions ever put into a CUP in Colorado to protect the Tallahassee Creek area. In fact, there will probably be additional conditions added to the modified CUP application as a result of our efforts.

- TAC has engaged the public and been successful in stopping the old "mining as usual" attitude in this county and state.

- TAC was a major player in pushing through new state legislation in Colorado that offers better protections than ever before in a state that has been polluted by a legacy of bad mining practices.

Pretty good track record in my opinion. The fact that BLR has not moved beyond initial exploration in over two years and the fact they are being held to public scrutiny speaks for itself.

Yes, there are those in TAC that would prefer no mining under any circumstances (especially strip mining and on-site uranium processing plants), but the majority of the members realize that this may not be possible, so we concentrated our efforts to be sure there are protections in place to protect the area we love. We have worked to hold the BOCC to the Fremont County Master Plan that they approved (which they tend to ignore!). We will also insure that BLR is held accountable for their actions.

If/when BLR ever gets to actually mine in the area is far from certain, but I can tell you one thing. Even if they do, they will be held to some of the highest standards in the state. I can live with that.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.