FBR 2.08% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

mike pivac interview, page-3

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I agree with other comments on this thread, it is certainly very strange the total lack of information , not even a technical report.
    From the radio interview , it sounded to me, Mike Pivac and Mark Pivac are the two inventors, is this the case? I could find patent information for Mark Pivac but not Mike Pivac. Has any one looked at the original patents for the machine? I found one patent assigned to Goldwing and that had a Michael listed as the other inventor but his surname wasn't Pivac , I had a look at the prospectus again and I could find no mention of the other inventor listed on the Goldwing patent. I m wondering if they have struck a technical hitch and cant solve it? Who is this other Michael? Can anyone find anymore more information on the patent for the machine? Maybe this is the reason for them being so deadly quite.
    Most engineers I know would gladly talk about there pet project to anyone who would listen, but for some reason the Pivac brothers are different, and I find that odd, I hope they have a long term plan because at the moment I am very uneasy about this stock and its future. I am hanging in there, but not sure for how long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $226.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $136.7K 2.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 632020 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 210000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.