BCI 1.96% 25.0¢ bci minerals limited

mike young prepares for post bci, page-51

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi blindmonkey and wombat I never did give you the response you deserved,

There's things about this Regent proposal that aren't quite clear. I decided to back Mike all the way on the proposal. I absolutely trust and admire Mike Young the man and operator.

I wrote in a prior post, "I admit I know Mike". That was slightly ambiguous. All that happened is that I emailed BCI's Morgan Ball about an upcoming conferance. Inquiring if Mike would be attending it. Mike wrote back not Morgan. Tickled pink that it was Mike who responded, I emailed back praising his efforts and thanking him. He emailed back thanking me for my support .... That's it. Hardly a script for a hollywood blockbuster.

For me there's way too much negativity on the BCI forum at the moment. It caused me to take a break for a while. It coincided with your posts. If I can give you an example of the negativity.

Disclosure: I Hold WGO.

What happened when WGO decided to come out and declare that Mike was now a WGO company Director? Was there the usual debate as to why on the BCI forum? Were we trying to understand what that meant? Well yes, but the posts were mainly negative, saying words to the effect, Mike's abandoned us, now he's off to WGO after doing the dirty on us. I'm disappointed in myself that rather than doing my usual thing and trying to workout what the WGO announcement may of meant. I instead did the futile thing of writing posts merely sticking up for Mike. A complete unproductive waste of time.

Let's consider what would have happened if some were still positive about Mike. That some still had a little faith in Mike. At the time that announcement came out it was a Friday night. IF over that weekend you decided to show your true faith in Mike and have a go at Mike's new project: WGO. You could've got into WGO Monday morning at under $1. The SP of WGO is currently $1.50. It seems that someone is accumulating WGO. If the results from WGO's Congo IO mine - Mike's new baby, are positive. The SP could hit amazing heights.

What if Mike was thinking on 21/01/11, "hang around in BCI if you like. But if I was you I'd sellout and follow me into my next project if you really want another BCI." He can't say that of course. But there was an announcement to indicate to us his next intentions. How many here followed those intentions? What I'm trying to say (probably immodestly), is that I have continued my faith in Mike and that he is the best operator out there. Time will tell if me investing in such a spec stock as WGO is blind faith. But I trust in Mike and trust he knows best. I just wish I had written this post a little while back. As I said, I was tired of the negativity on this forum. Also, this is not meant as advice. If anyone chooses to invest in WGO, please consider the risks and seek professional advice.

Also, I was really surprised at the posts here during the period in time when BCI and Regent were both in trading halts just before 21/01/11. Around 98% of post were about which company to invest in next. Fair enough, more to my point. Who here considered that Mike would be looking at new projects? Who considered that if they soldout of BCI, that it would be prudent to reinvest in Mike's next company? Or at least even consider it.

Blindmonkey and wombat, I may not have answered your questions. I guess it's as simple as this. Yes, BCI may go to $6+ if the world remains calm in 2012. But just maybe Mike's thinking. "Guys, the future is IO in the Congo. You won't believe the grade of the stuff. This whole area could be the next VALE."

What I've decided to do is invest a little in WGO. But I also will be investing in any other of Mike's M&A's, probably with Regent's backing. That's what I've decided. What you decide to do is obviously up to you. You probably didn't want to know what I've decided. You're probably just curious why I was such a great believer in BCI, but seemingly chose to sellout of BCI almost overnight. But I had to tell you my investing decision to give you a proper response.

Bye.

PS. I know of at least 6 people who emailed Mike on the 21/01/11, and one that spoke to Mike directly. He talked at some length to the person. And he replied to EVERY single email on that day. Who else apart from maybe PLV's Tony Schoer would've done that. Also, Mike does read HC. So what you write will be read by Mike. That shouldn't give anyone a licence to be rude. You'll regret it if you do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.