BCI 1.89% 27.0¢ bci minerals limited

mike young resigns as director of wgo, page-12

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    You're probably right DDzx. BCI probably won't takeover WGO. But it won't be because we are small timers like you think. BCI will have $50M+ in cash in Feb (incl. HengHou money) and close to $100M by the end of H2. WGO's present MC is $34.3M ~ SP 19 cents. Short term investors in WGO maybe interested in an offer of 35 cents and say 20/WGO for 1/BCI scrip deal. Which would put the deal at around 48 cents for each WGO share. You may not be one of them, but others may be. Your potential in the future may be great, but for some investors, they're after a quick buck NOW. Especially in these times.

The main reason that I don't think BCI will take WGO, is because the Congo deposit is just too hard to get to, or will take too long until it gets into production. Not because BCI can't afford WGO, which you think is "absurd" for anyone to think.

"Mick (sic) Young was sacked from WGO obviously because Terry Streeter wished to get involved"

How do you know he was sacked? Be careful making such serious unsubstantiated accusations.

I'm not going to engage with you any further DDzx on the BCI forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $778.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $149.3K 557.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 131617 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 75453 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.