EMS 7.14% 3.0¢ eastern metals limited

mikes back

1. 1,893 Posts.

Hi all

My broker rang me to tell me he has had a conversation with Mike who is back in Oz

He said he was impressed by his candour and it seems that he is currently spending a fair amount of time in the business which is not his intention - but until the Oz assets are sold and the project up and running then he will do what it takes - he is particularly keen to see the value increase here as he has brought a lot of new investors into the company and it is his reputation on the line

He re-iterated they are on track and said that he would not release numbers or projected outcomes that he could not substantiate without due and proper diligence

It would come as no surprise given his actions so far that Mike likes the project and believes that the one part that Pato's did not get right was their risk weighting - he believes the project has been largely de-risked

For those of you who don't know Mike has retired to the Town of Bridgetown about 300 k's from Perth (and a beautiful spot it is too)

Hail Mike the White Knight

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.