QTK quiktrak networks limited

mikeyboi

1. 13,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2694
    When you rang the co spokesman today, did you ask him if the Beijing contract was in $USD or $AU?

I'm starting to get quite p*ssed off with their reluctance or is it arrogance to disclose vital and basic figures to the market.

As far at the sp goes it will remain negative whilst there remains that uncertainty of profit margins. They can tell us until they are blue in the face that they won't disclose this info because of other potential contracts etc, but at the same time they continue to buy more stocks. Why should they be worried about the sp when all their holdings are escrowed to mid next year. In fact it's obvious that they would prefer to keep the sp low whilst they satisfy their greed to accumulate. I can see clear evidence of this when Pallister omitted to include $USD/$AU etc. This man is very skilled in electronic circuitry which requires special attention to detail and he simply would not make basic/critical errors as such. IMHO

That being said, I'll continue to hold since I sincerely recognise the potential of this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.