VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

i think it might be a bit early for SD TD info as the Ann way...

1. 286 Posts.
    i think it might be a bit early for SD TD info as the Ann way back in Jan estimated 40 days of drilling to reach TD.

They could no doubt still provide an update on how its going :)

Other projects to ask about if youre going miki :)

Due a few days ago - Bongo 2 TD reached and flow rates, the last CAZA ann on the 10th said this was ontrack which means TD should have been reached by the 16th?? or am i missing an Ann?? Is it common for O&G co's to not release an Ann when TD is reached and just release a flow result Ann?? For some reason i vaguely remember an Ann regarding the slowing down of drilling due to some drill bit damage or am i getting my co's mixed up? it has been a crazy busy Friday at work...

August 10th'ish -
    FP2 expected Spud! Of all our dates this one is the most smokey as theres a few "if's" involved. IF a rig is available at the time and IF VIL have sorted out funding by then. However its also the most watched project we have so i suspect the SP to move a little when it spuds as the FP hype machine grows once again. Also a lot of people who lost money sold out in the 3's and 2's and so the buy in now at 1c gives them a fairly de-risked chance of getting that money back. I sure as hell know that i wish id sold out at 3c like i was thinking and bought back in now. Be laughing all the way to the bank if this puppy pays off.

August 21-31 - LP spud sometime in "late August" and take 45 days to hit TD.

September 15th - 20th
    SD TD info and possible flow test results (this allows for a few days leniency).

Also there was mention at the start of the year of further development and Bullseye and Bowtie, im happy to wait for these wells to produce some cashola before then so we can avoid more dilution to fund out portion of the wells. Im surprised that since advising of further develpoment in both these fields for Q1 this year there has been no more info regarding these wells by GGP.

We do appreciate the effort you go to miki to actually attend these meetings in person and keep us updated. I sure as hell know that i would love to attend them myself if i wasnt a good 20,000km's away.

Have a good weekend all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.