VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Miki,Thanks for posting feedback. A few questions if you don't...

1. 811 Posts.
    Miki,

Thanks for posting feedback. A few questions if you don't mind?...

1. In regard to the FP farmout did they mention they were going to a dataroom scenario, or trade auction or were they using a third party to spruik?

2. Was the expectation of the FP farmout that they were free carried and avoid any dry hole costs?

3. Any mention of future capital costs for full development of Bongo? I believe it was mentioned that this could involve a further 6 drill sites?

4. Extended testing for Bongo could take 60-90 days of stabilised flows (par for the course). Is the 3 weeks your estimate or did they hint at something shorter?

5. Bowtie - did they say anything further about this. It seems to have been put on the backburner as at one stage they were stating development early 2011? Can't remember right now who the operator is (is it Caza?). But is it a sideshow or something serious?

6. Any comments on Lyons Point? i.e Did the weigh this up against other potential investments or was it presented to them for decision. Why them over anyone else?

Thanks again - I think you stated you were the lone SH at the last GM as well. Hope they know your brand of beer by now.

Appreciate any and all feedback as we seem to be at a significant point in the life of VIL - could be make (big time) or break (if nothing happens at the drill bit on every project - doubtful, but possible).

Cheers

Maddoc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.