MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Agree whole heartedly gdb. I to have voiced the same concerns to...

1. 121 Posts.
    Agree whole heartedly gdb. I to have voiced the same concerns to both Peter and the Australian arm. I am led to believe that the MIS side would not take many sales to turn a profit although totally agree that ever penny at this stage should be directed to the U.S.
    I also believe that the MIS business should be constantly reviewed with the thought of selling at a appropriate time if it cannot return a profit almost immediately. It is important that shareholders let management know via phone calls or emails that they expect their money from the recent rights issue to be directed to the smart & secure business.
    If management believe that the MIS business has as much potential then request figures showing the expected growth path.
    I firmly believe that Mikoh are FINALLY on the verge of cracking a huge market and with a focus and dedication that you spoke about hopefully long suffering shareholders will be at last rewarded.
    Management of this company have been nothing short of disgraceful for some time now but hopefully this time they will get it right.

Doh ( I hold MIK)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.