MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Mikoh - MIK Another pilot announced, page-7

1. gdb
    345 Posts.
    Thanks for the replies. Good intelligent comments in my opinion.

There is only one thing that will exonerate the management of Mikoh or any company for that matter and that is PROFIT. You just can't run a company for years or even decades and claim to be effective if the company never makes a profit.

Just remember. Mikoh is by no means out of the woods just yet. As of the 31st July they will no longer be able to fund their commitments going forward. The capital raising only closed 2 days ago so that leaves 13 days to get the financials in order. That in my opinion is as big a disgrace managerially possible, under the circumstances. I voiced these concerns with Peter Atherton in no uncertain terms and can only hope that he took these concerns on and won't let the finances run so low in the future.

I have no doubt as a result of continued correspondence with Peter Atherton that he is a genuine and honest Managing Director who will listen to shareholder concerns. The length of his replies to me are proof in the pudding.

Smart&Secure addresses an enormous unmet market and pilot programs are appearing, one after another. Still high risk based on past performance but massive potential returns. Just look at the volume of transactions Smart&Secure is targeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.