MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

That was exactly my point gdb. No company should be allowed to...

1. 121 Posts.
    That was exactly my point gdb. No company should be allowed to get to the stage were they have 1 month to rasie funds or perhaps cease.
    Gamera you seem to take exception on my point about management however it has only been the last 12 months that Mikoh have finally started to make some significant progress. The preceding years have been shocking with shareholders funds detererating alarmingly with no results.
    As I said before their is still a long way to go and management must at the very least constantly review the MIS business. As long as it is turning a profit then I have no problems however if it is draining valuable funds then maybe it should be looked at.
    The smart and secure business is the company maker for Mikoh in my opinion and funds should be directed that way to give it every possible chance of success.
    This company for a long time has been viewed by many as highly promising but badly managed. Hopefully things are changing in a positive direction as they seem to be.

Doh (I hold MIK)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.