RMS 0.53% $1.91 ramelius resources limited

mild signs of life ?, page-2

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Reiner, I'm sure you are tongue in cheek, as you are probably aware I am a strong supporter. 1 week ago when I was buying quite a few shares at $1.09 - $1.10 I couldn't resist copying this quote from my friend David 25 who I believe has my best interests at heart-22/11/2011 -
    "Rhart sounds like you are getting very emotional and buying on impulse. I would sit on my hands if I were you.

Buying opportunities will get a lot better. Why would you buy RMS in a falling market, that goes against the golden rule.

Wouldn't it be better to buy RMS at 90cents to $1?

It will be March 2012 before RMS bring Mt Magnet into production. The time lag between production will see a lot of shorting in RMS and the global correction will keep the share price down." End of quote
    I know it's early days but I am sure that by the 1st quarter 2012 the fundamentals will be inescapable because the reality is that gold will be pouring out of Mt Magnet in January (Probably Early January)and there is already 2 months supply of ore on the ROM pad waiting to go. The ore going through Wattle Dam will also be a higher grade again as they are now stoping at the base of section D. The Gold price is always a variable but with the shananagens (? spelling) in Europe and the US everyone is pretty scared about which of the paper currencies to hold. I hope I am right, like everyone else I am just guessing, if I am wrong I will be sure to apologise to D25

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
0.010(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $2.183B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.91 $1.87 $7.285M 3.852M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 166121 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 18104 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.