CAN 0.00% 3.8¢ cann group limited

Mildura site is a busy place, page-23

1. 7,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2895
    Yeah thats fair, but they have de risked by having outdoor grows in both Victoria and Tasmania. Already done successful harvests out door in both locations. The other thing is too expansion is easy with outdoor grows, infact they have just applied for licenses to expand operations by over 100 fold. One successful crop on this area if approved would cover years of CANs high cost production. I dont think Australia is going to be a global producer of indoor grows based on electricity and labour costs. However with farming we have already proved to be that (look at poppy seeds cultivation in Tasmania) Everyone free to make their own decisions with info at hand, just my two cents.

Of the Medicinal Cannabis Cultivators listed on the ASX (actually quite small now with companies like THC failing miserably) growing in Australia:

Canopy Growth CAN - Currently Producing: 1200 kg pa Market Cap $140 million
    Little Green Pharma LGP - Currently Producing: 1750 kg pa Market Cap $101 million
    ECS Botanics ECS - Currently Producing: >2000 kg pa Market Cap $34 million

Where do you think the biggest growth will occur over the next year looking at this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $4.393K 114.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 783582 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 14588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.