XJO 0.71% 7,783.0 s&p/asx 200

mile thigh thursday.

1. 1,929 Posts.
    Just had my paparatzi people leak news from Bigg's day out on his Womens
    Weekly Rocky tour.

While boarding FL Q101 from insolvent airlines Biggs and Miss Honey dew
    opted the back seat with a fully loaded SLR 10X zoom.
    Shortly after take off a familiar voice echoed through the intercom,

"This is your Captain Speaking, all discretionry spending has been ceased
    for the duration of this flight. However those who wish to consume beverage or foods
    may seek refuge at the black market trolley located near the emergency exit aft of the main wing.
    Toronto weather is currently a balmy - 24 degrees celcius and rain. Enjoy your journey"

Miss Honeydew glared at Biggs whose reply admitted the tickets were indeed a gift from
    the one and only snake lady whom laid bare his fiduciary affairs post separation.
    Then added in a comforting DaDDy voice he had secretly packed a choo choo bar
    and reminded Honey about the fully stamped mile high coupon nestled in his bum bag.

Over the Solomans Biggs took Miss Honey by the hand with a look in his eye
    that always cost him money. During the event Miss Honey accidently reached for the flush
    button. Biggs became so arroused that his choo choo bar landed somewhere near the date line.

With that the door opened revealing the sillouette of Biggs worst nightmare.
    The snake lady in a captains uniform. "So Biggs",pointing her pointy filed index finger
    " How's that Boxter behaving?" "Your not getting the Boxter" he yelled in a voice an octave
    higher than normal. Miss Honey lept out and pushed her opponent's face into the black market trolley
    (yes, a cat fight) knocking her out. Miss Honey turned to Bigg's agasp " Who's going to fly the damn
    plane now?"

In his unmistakeable costly voice, Biggs commanded
    " Fear not my dear, I've captained the XJO for a year, how hard
    can it be"?

Again, not Pauley.
    Miss you Bigg's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.