miles miles my last post on this topic -today SOOKERI am fully...

1. 5,748 Posts.
    miles miles my last post on this topic -today SOOKER

I am fully aware of what happened to the jews during WWII and there is no arguement that no group of people should be forced to go through this.

Not only to Jews Miles...Gypsies,physically infirm, gays, dissidents etc etc

And If it makes you happy I will even admit I was wrong in comparing Israel to nazis.

Please don't do anything to make me happy. Patronize someone else. Either you say it bcause you believe or don't say it at all

I still fail to see though what relevance holocaust have to the prior post.

The reference to the Holocaust was due to Argdents ridiulous comment that "war liberated no one". The whole forum should have jumped up and down. No one did...........so I did.

Are you saying that because of the holocaust Israel is now justified in what ever it does even if it involves children being killed .

Israel is justified to EXIST. In fact it needs no justification. It accepted a lopsided distribution of territory when voted into statehood by the UN. Since then it's been defending itself....non stop.

No one in Israel believes children should be killed. For that matter no one should be killed. But there is a war being waged against the Jewish civilian population and the war is being conducted by people who in reality have little or no respect for human rights....including respecting their own.

It is regretable that children are killed. Their leadership is ideaizing the heroics of these deaths which encourages more kids to get in the firing line.

Then as we all know, they deliberately place their military, their ordinances in civilian areas. They have no respect for the sanctity of holy places, hospitals, schools ambulances....anything goes with these people. Its a Jihad for them...No rules in a holy Jihad.

Gunnery batteries are placed in civilian areas, hospitals etc etc.

So what should the Israelis do? They can either accept all the terms that many different factions even within the PA are after.That means the annihilation of Israel.

Or they fight back.

What the Israelis-Jews learned from the Holocaust is ..............we Jews have to stand up for ourselves.

No one else will.

Everyone said the Holocaust could not happen again......But look at Rwanda....Look at Pol Pot and Cambodia....Serbia...Kosovo.

Not quite a Holocaust but bad enough.

It can happen again..........

Therefore the option is clear.

Either the Palestinians accept compromise or it will get worse.

Children in the line of fire and are placed there by parents who believe in their destiny whatever that might mean......have no one to blame but themselves and their leadership.

Israelis do not go around looking for kids to shoot. Kids, women, men...do get shot or maimed or killed. It's a war going on there. A real war!

If the Israelis were to behave like the Plaestinians don't you think they could have blown up shopping centres, buses, restaurants etc etc? Even without suicide bombers?

We don't think like them, but we will fire back...and if an innocent party is killed, as tragic as it is, and I mean it when I say it....There is no alternative.

They cannot shoot at us, bomb us and then hide amongst civilians.

There will be a price to pay.......and they are paying it....

So are we unfortunately.......but we will outlast them.

The Arab Palestinian is a recent phenomena 50-60 years at most.

We have survived 2,000 years...We still have our own language (the Palestinians don't) We now have our own country and even the mighty Nazis failed.

So will the Palestinians.....................unless they compromise.....

Whilst they can....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.