LOM 6.67% 4.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

I am sorry but there is no "balance" in many of these comments...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I am sorry but there is no "balance" in many of these comments that you put forward.

If you have no stock as LOM approaches becoming a miner and re rating, you must have an agenda or be a slow.
    The performance of this company has been remarkable from this distinguished board ... to have found the best diamond patch in the world with some of the best quality gems during the short exploration phase.
    We know they are "recruiting other key diamond industry experts," having additional machinery being bought to the site within a week or two and have the ML close to being completed.
    Many would not have taken on what Miles took over in the beginning, but he has shone through and will make many their 5 bagger plus returns. I feel very confident of that when I look at the position we are in NOW.
    Does a tie make you right? Have you too much time on your hands? Tell us the reason that you are missing out on the gains we are achieving from our shares, and mate we are just starting to roll....

Don't be caught gasping further down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $12.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $11.03K 257.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 4081 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.