AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

If he is under pressure as you surmise then who is looking after...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    If he is under pressure as you surmise then who is looking after the shareholders interests. The corporate governance of this company has been a shambles for years. Let's look at the directors. MK is conflicted on many fronts and has presided over a record breaking destruction of shareholder value. It is hard to see AT as a truly independent director irrespective of his ability as a geologist. Royce was an employee who suddenly resigned, having being presented to us as some kind of wunderkind,without any explanation to shareholders, requiring a trading halt while the company cast around for a replacement.

This is seriously looking like some kind of lifestyle company for a very few people who may not number more than one.

This is personally distressing for me as I see $600k turn into potentially nothing. I still believe, that in the right hands the company has great potential. It is interesting that we are now back hoping for a result at Doolgunna after betting the company, and losing, on adventure that took us away from D.

Change is required and it will probably not come from the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 618173 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 427330 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.