miles's mates interviewed on tv - typical!, page-36

1. Yak
    13,672 Posts.
    re: is there a difference between the 2? davo..."If what you say about Palestinians is true milesg and thats a big IF then if I was one I would hate Israel. BUT I would not become a suicide bomber attacking civilians.
    Dave R."

Absolutely

And its what miles and the rest of em dont seem capable of getting.

There are millions of poor disadvanaged people all over the world and yet...

...yet...

...it is only the Koran-inspired maniacs that go to the suicide path.

Why is that?

And on the MEast.....it is an inalienable fact that the Arabs have waged war after war after war at the IDF and in not acceptig the state of Israel and remaining addicted to this belief that they will eradicate the Jew from Arab lands..

...that the present impasse has its roots.

I am so sick of this frigging debate.

I will go about my life living as I wish and being always aware there are lunatics in our midst.

I will not hesitate to defend myself and will not hesitate to ensure the rest of the people in my sphere are aware of the pox we are livng with

Frankly...I'm not alltogether sure we can recover what we had here and in the rest of the world

The vermin are in every conceivable place and unless something truely draconian happens, thisconflict will continue ad infinitum

But alas...we all know that that is impossible

Because as sure as I sit here and type I am positive there are cells and groups of the lunatics plotting and scheming a nuclear, biological or other catastrophic attack

And if that occurs...

....Armageddon will arrive.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.