JAV 0.00% 0.3¢ javelin minerals limited

Milestone agreement and conditions

1. 1,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Hi, just reading though the Milestone agreement again and it seems the Milestone Shareholders could simply walk away frm this deal if they wanted, despite a binding HOA, given the clause under 2, Conditions precedent:

Milestone Sport Shares: each of the Milestone Sport Shareholders agreeing to sell (or being legally required to sell) all of their Milestone Sport Shares to the Company for the consideration set out above in section 1.

Another critical point is the fact that the cap raising conditions are set out as:
    The Company will also raise a minimum of $3.5 million through the issue of shares at a price not less than $0.02 each (post-Consolidation). A consolidation of the Company’s existing shares may be required, but this will be determined at a later date (with the consolidation ratio not being more than 1:2.867.

With a current share price of $0.003 the consolidation ratio would have to be 1:6.67 to raise at $0.02. Could this be what the announcement is about, or do I get this wrong. Please enlighten me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.