ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Milestone meeting in Beijing, page-14

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Goodto see an ANN, impressive consortium and as stated good progress to get them allin one room for the now 'mega project'.

It is positive that most of the consortium were there. I am surprised the off-takers were not... Also great to see some investment firms, that does point
    towards a pre IPO style marketing meeting of sorts. Great to see Baowu's name below (from the vid DEVous posted).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5620/5620364-683114641ce948a3043eefb7066938f6.jpg

To me tho, this ANN feels like a knee jerk reaction in response to all the African news articles that were released. And TBH more info provided in some of
    those African news articles.

But it doesn't really answer any of those lingering questions forSH...
    - Have Baowu signed binding agreements (photo below would imply they have)
    - Additional binding agreements signed?
    - Laying of the first stone (still not confirmed by the company in this ANN)and subsequently construction timings.
    - Cameroon/Congorequirements for construction?
    -Liquidity for SH/listing details- ANS involvement/percentages moving forward ieratio for ANS. This is the most important questionthat needs to be addressed.
    - Update re: litigation (only happened yesterday so maybe too soon to add intothis ANN)
    - Financing/debt finance for construction?

IMO we need another ANN with a more comprehensive scope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.