ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

milestone report based on bad info fromm ggg

1. 206 Posts.
    fellow sghareholders
    i decided to get and take a look at the rb milestone group report on ggg.

it is interesting false fiction
    i assume they got the information from the GGG, but regardless the report is based on information that is just plain wrong.

the report numbers are based on ggg owning 100% of the Kvanefjeld tenement. that is wrong, they only own 61% of kvanefeld

again ggg only owns 61% of the kvanefjeld project

the report also says that ggg has all rights to the "southern tenement". they actually have no rights to anything on the southern tenement, they don't own it and have no contractual rights to any minerals on it. period.

again, ggg has no rights to anything, not uranium not rare earths nothing.

the report also says they have offtakes for rare earths on the southern and northern tenenments. that will be interesting news to the actual owners of the tenements, no such offtakes have been signed by the actual owners.

the report also talks about the fact that the change in their exploration license allows ggg to have more latitude over uranium on the tenement. this also is very misleading. the company said as much in a press release and the government came out quickly and said that the uranium policy had not changed. also the new licence, which ggg has accepted, states they have no rights to uranium or any of the radioactive materials on the tenement. the zero tolerance policy for mining anything in radio active tenements aslo continues and willl for the forseeable future

the report also talks about the x prime minister as the chairman of the board of the greenland company that holds the license, GME A/S. What they fail to tell is that he was recently indicted on charges in greenland relating to his dealings as part of a failed business that lost millions called the "Seal Sausage Affair".

the company also touts a good relationship with the greenland government. again this is simply not true. the company has totally alienated the entire greenland government causing some to worry that there dealings and pr work in greenland have put the license in jeopardy.

so once again, the ggg management and or executives have somehow misrepresented, in very material ways, the actual situation of ggg.

In fact the company is frozen, it can do nothing for the next several years and may not nbe able to mine anything ever.

ASX ASIC please this is crying for someone to stop this

Cheers mates

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $390 18.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 459522 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 44518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.