SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

By your standards it seems if something hasn't been done before...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    By your standards it seems if something hasn't been done before then it's not profitable. I'm guessing that's why no one has bothered to cure cancer or HIV yet. That is precisely why those individuals in such circumstances don't have access to cures in the first place.

Terrific logic, not.

If you throw scraps to a starving population they'll jump at the chance to feel like kings by their standards. Throw some satellites in the air and the same goes.

Communication affects the ability to change. It's the essence of our being. That's what the target audience wants. Where would we be without friends and family in conjunction with the ability to connect with them? Then imagine where businesses would be without widespread communication. Communication enables commerce which enables prosperity.

Come our level of evolvement I believe it's a basic human right and no longer a privilege to be connected anytime/anywhere no matter where in the world you are. That's to say, no corner of the world should be deprived of dank meme viewing access but also on a more personal and life propelling level, no one should lack the ability to be connected to the rest of society and have access to data at each fingertip that can consequently impact on the quality of life.

This is the story behind SAS. Wheels are in motion. I'd rather be have this conversation three years from now where the be all or end all has been accomplished.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.