3DP 0.00% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

Milestones Announcement

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Latest Announcement

I'm excited!

This is another excellent announcement in what has been a steady stream of positive announcements leading us along a commercially successful pathway. As a technology startup company that is clearly making all the right moves and transitioning to a profitable global player, Pointerra is incredibly good value with its current share price. As evidenced by the technological and commercial achievements in place, we have moved way beyond a speculative stock in my opinion.

Our market cap of around $10 million is ridiculously low - the market simply has not yet factored in the progress outlined in recent announcements. However, the message will eventually get through and I think once a major client signing is announced, it will spark a really large spike in our share price to something far more realistic. I know some may scoff but I seriously believe, looking at other related tech stocks, we may be moving towards a market cap of $300 million in the medium term.

This company is in the process right now of converting potential into reality. For me, we stand up really well to scrutiny by switched on savvy investors - they have plenty of objectively solid information upon which to support a decision to 'get a slice of the action'. Pointerra runs a very tight ship and their declaration to focus staffing on sales and marketing indicates where they are placed in terms of company progression and they obviously have well founded expectations of generating substantial company revenues justifying the recruitment of more staff.

In my opinion, their report on achievement of the release of a commercially saleable solution (being a minimum of 100 billion points of 3D data), thereby making our products available to a rapidly growing market segment, is immensely important. Passing the Class A Performance Share milestone and then announcing that the share holders have elected to voluntarily extend their escrow term for another 12 months demonstrates tremendous confidence in the Company.

From a technical perspective, we have growth in data being ingested and hosted and, therefore, our broad range of clients is also growing strongly. Strategic technology relationships and partnerships are in place, product development continues in commercially sensible directions and ongoing subscription revenues are gathering pace. What's not to like?

Check out the latest announcement - DYOR - but for me, we are ready to take-off!

Cheers
    U
    Last edited by Ulysses05: 29/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $5.008K 132.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 880229 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 34608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 236136
Last updated 14.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.