OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Hey T2 to keep with your theme of the situation......Almost 5...

1. 953 Posts.
    Hey T2 to keep with your theme of the situation......

Almost 5 years in line waiting for my Big Mac is enough to drive anyones patience up the wall. Especially when you see an armoured truck loaded with cash pull up and drop off 20 mill. Wheres the extra windows I ask??????

And what a load of McDonalds special sauce - Company was cashed up when most companies were abandoning drilling programs! 12 months ago they could have had 50 of them IF they were interested in smashing this thing for six. Reason why people arent interested is there is no flashing neon sign saying "MASSIVE DRILL PROGRAM" Company is on a 6 month on 6 month off roster due to weather so my question is - Being aware of limited time available, shouldnt they be ramming holes in the ground at double the norm? How would they do that? More rigs. Now they have known they have limited time to drill since they started so why in the 5 years I have been invested, with $20mill in the bank, DO WE HAVE A CHEESEBURGER OF A JORC!!
    So putting it into point form.
    1) Cheeseburger JORC
    2) Big Mac minus the beef because noone could be bothered digging deep enough in the tub to get the pattie(Red Bore)
    3) Staff not interested in serving you.
    4) And a drive through with bricked up windows......

A lot of posters work in this industry T2........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 24076399 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 27772186 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.43am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.