CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

There is some discussion at the moment regarding some of the...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    There is some discussion at the moment regarding some of the management changes and whilst a valid discussion is really just speculation for the time being.

So rather than speculate I thought I would share my must deliver milestones for the first 6 months of 2013:

* Sanevo
    My expectation is that by Dec they should have delivered , installed and signed off on the original 100 units. The expectation of a follow on order for 500 units is in my eyes the No.1 priority/deliverable for CFU before easter.

This would mean the German market is truly mature enough to support growth in production and would signal the first real volume follow on order for CFU. Also, just as important CFU are seen as being capable of filling such a sized order and actually have the capacity to pump out units quicker than they have been historically able to

* Soft-Pact
    The Blugens have been rolling along for a while now and the next step for the Soft-Pact project is for the 60 Idea/Eon/CFU units be installed and start being tested. I want to read an update on the status of this and confirmation that it has been completed. It was scheduled for "early 2013"

* Ideal/E.On/CFU integrated mCHPs
    The units to be delivered to Soft-Pact (Ideal/Eon/CFU mCHPs) are coined as BETA 2 units and are based on the BETA-1/E.ON Storage 160. These are the boilers integrated with the Blugens and are meant to be in test/trial as we speak during the UK winter. Findings from this test are meant to result in tweaks for the BETA 2 fully integrated units which 60 off are to be installed as the Soft-Pact trial. With no news of the Eon/Ideal partnership the early 2013 Soft-Pact target date looks more and more unlikely. Perhaps mid-late 2013

The bigger concern is yet again more slippage with Eon with development/Beta units. Their experience with our tech goes back a LONG way, to even before the Gennex units so if they dont sign up and commit then it speaks loudly about how realistic we should be with the likes of EWE, GDF Suez etc

Wish List and desired updates
    * Increased orders as a result of NRW subsidy and UK FIT. Important that CFU bags at least 100 units over the first 6 months on the backs of this to suggest that even without utilities support the tech can continue to grow its market. With small volume orders there wont be any announcements of these sales but will be interesting to see what is announced in quarterlies

* EWE : how many of the 200 fully integrated units are now installed and how are they operating, almost 12 months on. Still hitting 99% utilisation??? (NOW program). With Callux rolling along we want to have a good 12 month head start on the govt subsidies out there to support our deployment and also give us the advantage of being deployed whilst others are still undergoing field testing.

* Mod and commissioning of 2nd furnace. If we read that money needs to be raised by one means or another before mid year then I think that's the best news I can expect to read in 2013 for CFU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.