RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Hi allI know that the information listed below may not be new...

1. 80 Posts.
    Hi all

I know that the information listed below may not be new but the information provided by shaw brokering provide us with an insight on the potential of RES and it's value. Shaw value Boikarabelo project at $3.86 per share. As milestones are achieved the stock are to be rerated. So in the next 6 months we expect the following

1. Mining rights- due now
    2. off take - we already have 2 but more to come
    3. Funding- June
    4. Take over target ?

I think a re rating is imminent for RES and the fundamental looks very good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shaw values RES's 74% of Boikarabelo Project at $646m, equivalent to $3.86/share, unfunded and based on the company's preliminary feasibility (PFS).
    The broker said its?target price of A$1.15 per share has been derived using a 75% discount to account for risk relating to timing and possible production and cost variations prior to completion of a BFS.? The value of cash and land has also been taken into account.
    The target valuation was in anticipation of likely significant share price appreciation assuming completion of key milestones relating to offtake contracts, obtaining mining rights and arranging adequate funding for project development."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.