TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Hello fellow holdersI am curious to get opinions on what we...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Hello fellow holders

I am curious to get opinions on what we think will be the next milestones that need to be reached to get the SP moving, furthermore, and i dont believe i am asking this, what we think has already been priced in, as for me W5 and that's about it?

W5 record breaker and will come in line and begin generating revenue 2023
    W6 hit pay (not as good as 5 but on any other thread it would have been gold!) and flow test to see if it cab be commingled into W5 production
    SL1 Hit Pay..nice and gassy
    SL2 drilling
    SL3 & 4 to follow
    Ocean Hill (potential??? farm in agreement soon)
    Condor (could be big and maybe need to look to other funded small caps in the region to take a slice and get drilling)
    Elvis (he could be hiding in the desert?)(ticket sales could be big)
    Consolidation (do we need one??)
    Sophs (do we need for the sophs to be rinsed out and if so how as most retail followers are tapped out)

Frustrating as 2 years ago if the market was watching us, we would have 10 bagged on hype alone, and then not much retraction as we hit pay dirt on our drills

I still think its the billion or so with the recent options conversion that is being dumped into the sell walls as i can not for the life of me, understand why it is being held back with the results we are seeing

I think the take over theory is pie in the sky, so what is it

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.