BKT 1.61% 6.1¢ black rock mining limited

..to be honest it's bordering on getting ridiculous how...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    ..to be honest it's bordering on getting ridiculous how little understanding the main stream western press have...I had a mate send me a podcast from Battery Metals Review this week from a guy who's just back from China looking at all things electrification including very interestingly ESS...the numbers are STAGGERING...we continue to think the west is the centre of the universe. ...and the lazy agenda is even worse ..there's a classic example in today's press where the headline says "..why I regret buying my EV.." ..so you think here we go with another mindless story about how EV's won't work...what did the story actually say?..it says the guy regrets paying 85k for his car and had he known his mortgage repayments we're going to go up so much with rate rises then he never would've spent that much ...how to know what to say really.

go back to basics ....all things battery demand is massive in Asia and India...and growing quickly...POSCO is investing $93 billion into batteries..there will be NO meaningful technology change for 10yrs...BKT is in the top 3 graphite companies globally in terms of timeline to production..

...there is little appetite to put the work in to understanding the slightly opaque nature of graphite and the role subtle intricacies like geopolitical security of supply so there is currently very little excitable money in the sector (having also been previously burnt) ...so prices stay depressed ..the the case here is compelling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $76.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ $47.07K 761.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 144023 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 254126 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ 165770
Last updated 13.19pm 29/05/2024 ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.