P1, it had taken Daley a few years to finally pick a team on...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    P1, it had taken Daley a few years to finally pick a team on form. This is the best, most ready nsw team in a long time with established halves and a very complete pack. I think had they picked Paul Vaughan I would give them 10/10.

I think Thurston will play. And as I've said, I would be dumbfounded if Milford started ahead of Morgan (if JT is out).

The age factor WILL get us at some point and with nsw having their most accomplished halves in a decade, I am too very concerned.

The QLD spirit is certainly a factor even though the knobs south of the border refuse to believe it. I think we really need a large dose of it coz, like you, I am very concerned .

Scott out, but can't wait to see Napa rip in, which he will. He provides plenty of aggro but my concern is he doesn't provide ""Scott yards".

Billy is like the top shelf liquor we keep for special occasions so let's hope we don't need to use him for game 2. Maybe kevviee is writing the script for a "billy to the rescue" game 3 like Langer circa 2002.
    Last edited by nickyjames: 25/05/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.