AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

military

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    HI all have been really wondering about the Military of late as this was one of my original reasons for why I invested in Alexium in a big way (well for me its a big position).

I was going back through some releases as I had August in my brain for something to do with military, below is a snippet from a news letter. I actually found the bill at the time and read through if anyone is doubting the authenticity of this snippet from the newsletter

"The committee directs the Secretary of the Army, Secretary of the Navy, Secretary of the Air Force, and the Commandant of the Marine Corps to provide a joint briefing to the House Committee on Armed Services by August 15, 2016, that outlines the plan and process, including costs, for providing FR uniform protection postures for all military personnel.”

Now I have been thinking we should be getting some news regarding the Military as its been awfully quiet on that front, so hopefully we get something soon as its been a long time coming .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.