SMN 0.00% 37.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Military

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Hi All,
    Excellent update from Ross!
    I thought his comment about “further” exploration of military applications was interesting, particularly given the below which I came across last night.

Cheers
    Dr_Dazmo

https://itea.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Tech-Program-abstract-descriptions-May-1.pdf

”Comparative Vacuum Monitoring Sensors as an Introduction to Condition Based Maintenance Plus for the KC-46”Thomas A. O’Brien, 2d Lt USAF, Georgia Tech Research Institute

The KC-46A Pegasus is a key part of the United States Air Force’s (USAF) efforts to modernize their aging tanker fleet. The Department of Defense (DoD) and USAF have heavily emphasized the desire and need for Condition-Based Maintenance Plus (CBM+) in their maintenance programs. This study proposes the use of Comparative Vacuum Monitoring (CVM) sensors for Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) as an initial step for implementing CBM+ in the KC-46 maintenance program. In addition to being the first SHM sensor technology to receive Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certification, an investigation into the commercial airline industry’s research and use of CVM sensors showed it to be a viable enabling technology for the USAF CBM+ efforts. These efforts are the precursor to predictive maintenance and enterprise-wide scheduling optimization which require large data sets. Further research showed an appetite within the KC-46sustainment program office for SHM as a test case and template for future CBM+ initiatives. Additionally, the USAF would benefit from the commercial industry’s momentum in researching the technological, procedural, financial, and regulatory components of CVM sensors for SHM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 19270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.