SMN 2.44% 42.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Military, page-17

1. 18,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3779
    Patong as I understand it Toby Chandler did a deal with TESTIA back in 2015 - giving it responsibility to open the doors to the ‘trains,planes,automobiles,bridges, nuclear reactors etc etc..
    … “TESTIA will become the key distributor/reseller and integrator of SMS products in Europe, and worldwide, and will act as SMS’s elongated “workbench” to install, maintain, commercialize and promote SMS products in the global marketplace.......
    SMS will defer to TESTIA’s capabilities to distribute, apply, support and re-sell SMS products worldwide, and will appoint TESTIA as a global solution-provider and service company in applying the CVMTM technology.
    This new alliance with TESTIA will create a partnership with the combined ability to not only produce the Company’s proven CVMTM technology, but now with the ability to fully promote, identify and meet the business opportunities available to CVMTM in the world’s aerospace industries – as well as numerous other industries and disciplines outside of aerospace."
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150323/pdf/42xfxvzrztblh2.pdf

As a well-staffed and significantly funded Airbus company TESTIA would seem to have important advantages in regards broadening the market applications for CVM regardless of FAA approval.
    Yet it has let the deal lapse?
    Or is it still out there?
    Ross Love never answered the question on TESTIA last year beyond saying he would “look into it”.

On another matter…
    Why is the ASX calling Structural Monitoring Systems ‘Base Energy Limited” in the photo I took of the announcement of the TESTIA deal?
    CE387CC4-D907-408E-997C-2C4B06900B4B.jpeg
    Can someone else try the link and let me know if they get the same result?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 05/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $57.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 42.0¢ $23.16K 55.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55000 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 25834 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.