XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

[ATTACH]...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    270716 Milk Chocolate Thursday.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Thursday Thread

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News for Today (AEST)
    270716 news.png

The XJO closed marginally higher (again) on Wednesday
    Spread narrowed, volume reduced slightly, and the close was poor
    Price initially (briefly) accelerated higher, but the rise encountered some supply and was not supported, which brought it back down, then the Index generally ground sideways for the rest of the day.  It appeared the market was 'on hold', waiting for news or direction on Wednesday.
    This could go either way from here....I know the price action looks potentially weak, and it may be, however in an uptrend where supply is present these 'absorption type bars' can sometimes show up, especially when the market is on hold, or is waiting for news or direction (see the bars arrowed).
    It is only the subsequent price action that will show if it was truly weakness, or if it was absorption, so have a plan for either scenario in the short term.
    As mentioned before....if the price does turn down and supply starts to overwhelm, in my book it is 'trading sideways' until last Wednesday's low is clearly broken.

270716 xjo.png

270716.png

Good Trading and Investing

Last edited by Jako8557: 27/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.