KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

Accumulators will likely milk 22c for all it is worth...In full...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Accumulators will likely milk 22c for all it is worth...

In full knowledge a decent push through it will set up much higher targets.

Personally, I would be happy with a 22-22.5c close today, but frankly, I suspect it might finish higher.

In KSX I am seening some of the best action I have seen in a stock since the break of 10c by MPO...and then again on it's break of 13c...both of which saw very similar trading.

As was the case with MPO, I wonder how many points hopers are now wondering how on earth they will get back into KSX for less than they sold, just as was the case with MPO all the way up.

I fear some people do not quite no when to hold...and when to fold...apparently applying a "generalised" approach to all stocks at all times.

There is no mystery here however...and like MPO at prices less than half of their current levels, KSX is a real story, attracting real interest...and for real reasons.

It is a sad fact that in these times of "pump this" and "dump that", people fail to see the wood for the trees in some stocks.

Laziness in our efforts in the markets will be our undoing...we need to assess each stock on its merits, regardless of on-screen activity.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.