ARV 7.14% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

mill....ions wasted, page-16

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    I am just looking to break even also, which is 4.4c after averaging the shit down this year from 18c. I dont know why we are all sitting back and taking it up the A though I am sure if we all put our shares together wed have enough to get some momentum to create some meaningful change.

This company really needs an independant on the board to ensure these assettsre not washed through the cycle. We have a chance to make some serious money with Munni Munni, CC and the plant. I am not and never was a believe in Conglomorate, a theory which stems much further back than Artemis and never proven. We shouldnt even waste time there and these tenements should be flogged off to Novo or someone else way before Munni Munni.

For the life of me I cant understand why these board members and the puppeteers just want to create volatility. Obviously they are making money using this strategy by trading peaks and troughs, however dont you want to make some serious money and get back credibility in what you do?

Last edited by pustayo: 30/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $24.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $33.33K 2.664M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 478083 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 397499 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.