GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

millenarianism and the gold revolution, page-10

1. 7,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Pug

According to the Oxford Dictionary:

"Definition of millenarian

"adjective

"relating to or believing in Christian millenarianism.
    "denoting a religious or political group believing in a millennium marking an era of radical change or the beginning of a utopian period: millenarian Marxists

"noun

"a person who believes in millenarianism: mainstream theologians argue that millenarians misuse scriptural prophecies"

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/millenarian?q=millenarian

Most of them turn out to be killers...

Telcom

“Steve Jobs, Thomas Edison, Benjiman Franklin, Galileo, King of Thailand, Dali Lama. (of the top of my empty head)”

I agree that these people changed (or are trying to change) the world.

None of them theorised about an apocalypse heralding a golden age.

By comparison:

Oliver Cromwell – war and the execution of King Charles, followed by a godly society ready for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Maximillien Robespierre – revolution, terror and the execution of Louis XVI, followed by a society of Equality, Fraternity and Freedom

Adolf Hitler – war and holocaust followed by Lebensraum and a Thousand Year Reich

Karl Marx – revolution followed by the Classless Society

Pol Pot – genocide followed by his vision of a simplified agrarian society

All of these grand visions caused untold death and misery and eventually collapsed in ignominy. So what should I think of:

Gold Buggery – global systemic financial collapse followed by a stable economy founded on a gold based currency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.