GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

millenarianism and the gold revolution, page-5

1. 1,484 Posts.
    Timber, things do change that is the constant of the universe, intelligent people are wrong about the hows and the whys constantly, so yes it is good to question. - personally, I have no idea.

Re. Gold, If Romney comes to power with a serious agenda to reduce debt over a given amount of time, and if the deleveraging of assets continues to counter inflationary effects of stimulus, then POG will suffer. Will it suffer enough to cause producers to shut down and exploration companies to fold? - depends on demand from Central Banks and others providing demand support. Remember physical supply is limited and cost of extraction is not cheap in relation to other metals. (I/O was trading at 4x)

Governments enact policies to keep voters happy, and people vote to live beyond their means with top heavy governments, meanwhile resource scarcity and insensitive cultural policy ensure more "security" spending. The marvels of science seem to be no match for the problems of supporting 7bn + people sustainably - will the shortfall come at the expense of savers and tax-payers? - seams likely and that is good for precious metals - but where is the entry?

An observation in the link below from a career politician, none the less, an intelligent man, not a nutcase IMO

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/10/24_Nigel_Farage_-_We_Are_Headed_To_A_One_World_Government.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.