AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Milliken&co+alexium

1. 1,604 Posts.
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-a-u-s-textile-maker-came-to-embrace-free-trade-1430793654.   Hello meatballs (only long termers understand).  Today I had some free time and used my North Korean hacking skills as lefevre would say to conduct some research. I found the attachment above I will let you all find the paragraph I like the most I will give you a hint it involves milliken & co+expansion of military garments+keeping the berry amendment ruling which they currently are using for standard uniform. Now cross reference this with the fact all alexium staff members are ex Millikan &co john herd included and the 180 days is up in two weeks for expansion of flame retardant clothing to standard issue. Now my favourite bit cast your minds back to dec 2014 when alexium went into a trading halt and had to show their cards via a asx please explain. Two things were actually said there one was the start of FRACU next gen which will be complete late 2015 with natrick and roll to all sectors plus a commercial in confidence programme where alexium was working with a prime contractor on a full garment proposal to be proposed to the DOD and rolled out mid year smack bang on the 180 day mark. This proposal is totally imdependant to natrick and it has been mentioned many times that alexium has the military and finishers contacts which IMO is milliken & co.   One only has to think about it a little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.