AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hammer, Only a dog with poor health or poor ownership has fleas....

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Hammer,

Only a dog with poor health or poor ownership has fleas. Fleas are an infestation caused by poor management...It quite amusing that the post i was talking about at $1.07 said the same thing...Jealousy....Pinto probably without knowledge, led many down the path and sold in the 60's and then bought in the 50's. Nobody knows at what price he sold previously. Why would i be jealous of someone who has a higher current buy price than me and realistically probably has made less profit than me.
    I realised that the pair were annoying me and therefor placed both on ignore some time back so i don't get your drift nor do i get their posts even when replied to.
    Embarrassment only comes with the realisation that what you have said or done lowers the belief in oneself. I have years to go before i get to the level of a lot of posters on here.
    I try my best not to criticise individuals or attack them personally but have interest in what they say and what impact it has to the forum.
    I did request that nobody answer my post but it would appear the replies were done for self gratification and probably alone and in the dark.
    There's always tomorrow
    Cheers,
    G2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.184K 114.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.