CAZ 5.00% 1.9¢ cazaly resources limited

re: for surething Evening TT: it looks as if the person not to...

1. 3,274 Posts.
    re: for surething Evening TT: it looks as if the person not to trust is Mr Forrest and his mates. Talk about a spurious legal action! What next? "I once flew over his house on a commercial plane, therefore he should give me everything!" What an effing retard.

I've got no idea what the minister is going to do as far as CAZ goes, but I do know one thing the comedy in the situation has not only come from an incompetent RIO....it's also come from what seems a psychotic Forrest and his legal eagles. How out of touch with reality and how many delusions of grandueur do you have to have to qualify for the Top Ten Moments of Mining Madness? What sort of gear are these people on? Seems like Forrest has been cashing in some of his FMG shares to get a few kilos of El Primo Columbian Marching Powder that he's been sharing around with his lawyer buddies. "And then we'll go to the High Court (snort), no, no, we'll make that the Federal Court (snort), who cares what court it is! I once saw Shovelanna on a map (snort), it must be mine! Mine! Mine! All mine! (snort) They won't stand a chance, because of this cocaine I'm snorting! (snort) And then we'll invade Poland! (snort) Right after I get my septum fixed up!" (snort)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.764M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $2.552K 134.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 139578 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 425001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.