BTC 0.00% 0.0000 bitcoin

Millionaire in 3 months mining from old HDs ?

1. 9,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    A computers repair guy, I’ve known since 2003 told me he just hit a jackpot, and now in NY selling his bitcoins !

Not so sure if I can believe his story. Apparently the guy has a habit of collecting crashed HD & Stick drives over 15 years from his computer repair services.

A few months ago I was jokingly at the bbq, suggested that his collected old hard drives might contain bitcoin wallet files. He spent the last few months in his garage scanned and recovered partition tables of hundred of his old Hard & Flash drives.

He told me he has found a few old bitcoin simulation files contained a few hundred bitcoins each ?.

I didn’t believe him at first, but now heard from his wife that the guy is in the US selling his bitcoins from old HDs

I am happy for him and his family if it is true !. So time to check your old hard drives

What I don’t really know is... whether those bitcoin files contained the details of the previous program ownership.. If so, then can he sell it legally ?

Please do share if you have any info or story about bitcoin
    Last edited by ML173: 30/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTC (FOREX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.