CTP 4.17% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Basically you should put yourself in the shoes of a prospective...

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Basically you should put yourself in the shoes of a prospective buyer looking to get into CTP for the forthcoming drilling campaign. At what price would you be willing to pay, knowing that others too want in (This applies to all stocks that have news imminent). Its a really hard question and only that buyer (collectively) knows, thus dictating the share price. Personally from a recent high of 14.5c, I would be looking at 12.5c and not risk any stampede. Like most have said here, this new push in the share price has substance, and not like the previous spikes which were only on the back of some research/potential news. I would find it hard to comprehend if the share price would go lower then 12c. You'd be crazy to sell CTP so close to drilling campaign. Even if you had a trading parcel, hold 2-3 weeks and I guarantee it'd do better then anywhere else if you had put that money elsewhere(figure of speech no money back guarantees). This drilling program couldn't come sooner, so we wouldn't have to talk about WHEN, but move on to exciting stuff of potential and targets for 09'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $44.05K 911.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 164625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.