FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

millions flow into roy hill project, page-23

1. 215 Posts.
    I would have thought what FGE has done to long term shareholders is more ridiculous .. and their chiefs got rewarded for it too.

Nope I dont care to elaborate on which big boys .. others here have mentioned the fact about lack of drawings etc at tender stage as well so that's not news.

Whilst I may be contrarian in my views on FGE - well MS overall - I do hope that all investors /traders make money from the markets. I do not, however, like companies and their management that mysteriously pat themselves on their back for a great job, get bonuses, then screw over shareholders .. especially for something as careless as FGE have just done.

I admire the support they are getting from diehard supporters that grasp any bit of good news from their announcements however FGE need to show they can perform .. theres been enough words, now they need to prove it.

I agree with JB's comment on "credibility" .. they need this .. however I have doubts they will even get this let alone make a profit from RH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.