pty just got back so here's reply."Actually, it is not. Hence my...

1. 1,992 Posts.
    pty just got back so here's reply.

"Actually, it is not. Hence my asking."

seems to be a problem associated more with magnetics than algae. that was from my first post. so i'm implying that the world wide occurances might have more to do with the earths magnetic field than algae

"I understand that you are implying that some form of magnetic anomaly affecting the fishes navigation was responsible for this. Please explain the mechanisms which you feel make this responsible. How did this kill the fish?"

as in previous posts, fish and birds use the magnetic fields to navigate, this could explain why migratory birds were in europe during winter. the fields are off, so it's causing animals distress.

"Firstly, I would be my house on there being a multitude of predators in 'that area', including barracuda, Jacks, Sailfish and many more. Secondly, why do you even mention this?"

"All evidence points to oxygen deprivation as cause of death,"

why wasn't any of these other schools of fish effected in this oxygen starved enviroment? that's why i mentioned schools of predators. or any other schools for that matter.

i have been following these events for a few years now. i would be interested if you can come across any evidence of other species being effected in these occurances.

algae may be responsible in this instance, yet to be proved. but as i stated algae does not explain other instances including birds.

i had to rush that through abit as i got home late. so if you need me to clarify anything. i will tomorrow.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.